Makes 1 Serving (4 to 6 small pancakes)
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup oatmeal (dry)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of stevia
- 1 apple, diced finely
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Cooking spray
- First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender (except for the diced apple), spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan.
- When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake some of the diced apple.
- Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
- Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.
- Calories: 240
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fat: 0g