Sunday, November 1, 2015

The World's Most Realistic Car Racing Game ?

VRacer Car Racing Banner
If you're a car simulator fan like me, you've got to check out VRacer now:

==>  Let's Start Now Car Racing Game 

Fact is, it may just revolutionize everything you've thought about car racing games.

I'm SUPER excited because this is arguably the MOST REALISTIC racing sim I've ever tried.

Go check out the amazing video below:

==> Let's Start Now Car Racing Game 

Here's an overview of some features:

- REAL controls based on REAL physics
- Over 40+ racecars and 30+ tracks
- Crazy realism and handling down to the scentific level
- Interactive multi-player network

There're so much more stuff but I urge you to take a look at it yourself.

==> Let's Start Now Car Racing Game 

I'm so stoked about this and I'm sure you're gonna LOVE it if you enjoy car racing games.


VRacer is by far the CLOSEST thing to driving a REAL car...

==> Let's Start Now Car Racing Game 

This is as REAL as it gets!

- REAL EFFECTS of the torque, drag and the forces of race driving
- Actual damage/collision model, tire wear and grip
- G-Force, braking, acceleration, rotational speed of each wheel
- Realistically simulates actual driving

Watch the video:
==> Let's Start Now Car Racing Game 


I've played the game for 2 days now and it is the most complete car sim game I've ever tried. If you're think Grand Turismo is great, you ain't SEEN NOTHING yet!

If you ever dreamt of being a racer or would like to drive a race car with ultra realism and challenge other virtual racers, VRacer will fulfill that dream.

But don't take my word for it, check it out yourself at:


Well, I just found out that they are removing the  offer price soon.

In fact, they told me that the VIP price will be  restored to $97 ommorrow.

So if you're interested in anyway, I URGE you to grab your copy now before the offer ends:

The current price is a TOTAL bargain considering  the entire program he is offering.


P.S:

  • Oh yeah. It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee so you won't be out a single dime if you don't like it.
  • Nothing in the market comes close to the sheer realism of VRacer...yes, not even GrandTurismo
  • Check out the testimonials of some of Vracer's customers to have a balanced overview of the game.
VRacer Car Racing Banner

No comments: