Today I will be reviewing AffiloTools, the subscription service from 8-figure millionaire, Mark Ling. Before I jump to its features, I want to tell you a bit more about Mark, and his story. I think you’ll be surprised at what you read.
Mark was in college, when he became tired of being a poor student. So he decided to try affiliate marketing. He was a natural at it, and within less than a year he was making several thousand a week. His friend introduced him to a twist, so Mark tried it too - and his income soared. But then tragedy struck: he was slapped by Google, and his income tumbled.
He was so discouraged, that he considered giving up... but he didn’t. He gave it one more go, revamping his strategies. And, well...
Now he is doing better than he ever has, and teaching others how they can achieve success too.
So Mark created AffiloTools; a one-stop-shop of marketing tools that would help raise his search engine profile for his affiliate sites. He made them so he wouldn’t lose his search engine rankings ever again. He is now sharing these tools with everyone, and it is packed with more features than you’d think.
***AffiloTools helped my rank my website***
While using AffiloTools, I discovered it had tonnes of great ways to help me in search engines. Here is how I used the software to raise up my search engine rankings:
- Link Research Tool: I used this to search for websites that we relevant to mine, AND had linking opportunities. I was very impressed to see that I could search for specific types of links including guest posts, blog comments, article directories and more.
- Backlink Analyzer: at first, I used this to look at the backlinks point to my websites... but then I realized that I could use this to find and snipe the backlinks of my competitors! I did that and found some great links that raised up my position in Google.
- Website Health Checker: AffiloTool's automatically keeps track of the 'health' of all of your website, and uncovers any SEO errors you need to fix that are holding you back from ranking in search engines.
***AffiloTools made me more productive***
Before AffiloTools, every single day I'd have to use places to check on the status of my websites and earnings. I'd have to use Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and ClickBank. But now, I do it all in AffiloTools:
- The dashboard shows you all of the important data you need to know from Google Analytics.
- The ClickBank section keeps track of your earnings, and important information such as your refund rate, sales count and hop total.
- You can update both your Facebook AND Twitter directly through AffiloTools, and see important information about your fans so that you can make posts tailored towards them.
***AffiloTools makes research cheaper***
Conducting keyword and market research can be very expensive. To find the best keywords, I used multiple services that each had monthly fee's. But now that I have AffiloTool's, I no longer need them anymore since it does everything for me. As a result, I save over $100 each month:
- The rank tracking tool keeps track of the different keyword rankings in Google and Bing (and their different regions).
- The keyword research tool lets you find the money-magnet keywords that you and your competitors have missed.
- The domain research tools lets you find related exact-match domains that are available.
As well as having all of your tools in one place, you also get tonnes of other bonuses with your AffiloTools subscription, including exclusive training modules.
AffiloTools is not a one-off investment: it is an on-going subscription. This can be a barrier to people that like to pay a lifetime price, and I understand that. One thing to consider though, is that tools like this require daily updates, and that these market tools are only otherwise available separately (with their own monthly subscription fees). If you aren't sure if you think the investment is worth it or not, I suggest you try their $1 trial and check it out for yourself for a month.
***There isn't anything to lose: try the $1 trial today***
Still not sure? The good news is that you can try AffiloTools for just $1 for an entire month. I personally recommend it, because it has saved me time, made me more efficient, and as a result of using the tools my website rankings are better than before. In addition to everything I have mentioned, there are tonnes of other great bonuses too. To find out more, head over to AffiloTools now and see them for yourself: