Sunday, October 21, 2007




I got an email the other day from an online aquaintence that I knew from when ProfitRally was going strong. He was asking me to take a look at a program he was just finishing up that offered many of the same features that made ProfitRally so great.

This new program is FiendCatReferrals. What I saw really impressed me. Finally I found a program that replaces almost everything ProfitRally had and has added a couple of great new items.

FiendCatReferrals offers the following tools for FREE.

* Personalizable Website - 1
* Referral Mailer
* Downline Builder in programs YOU choose - up to 3
* Traffic Builder
* Splash Page Maker - 2
* URL Rotator - 1 with unlimited URLs
* Ad Tracker - 5
* Member forum
* 50% commission on 1st level upgrades ($6.25/upgrade monthly)

The addition of a Splash Page Maker and personalizable website make this a top notch program.

http://www.fiendcatreferrals.com/index.php?ref=2744

Then for a small monthly fee ($12.50) you additionally get:

* Banner rotator
* Random referrals
* 3 Personalizable websites
* 6 Programs downline builder
* Unlimited URL rotators
* Unlimited Ad Trackers
* Unlimited Splash pages

I don’t know of many places where you can get all this for just $12.50/month.

This, of course will pay for itself with just 2 direct pro referrals.

Needless to say, I highly recommend joining FiendCatReferrals.

http://www.fiendcatreferrals.com/index.php?ref=2744


No comments: